Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Monday, January 9, 2017

MY BESTFRIEND'S WEDDING


One of my highschool bestfriend got married last Sunday.

I still haven't gotten the courage to post my thoughts because I just can't believe it. 

When you're just browsing weddings on your facebook newsfeed it starts to sink in that people are getting married.

But when one by one your close friends gets married, that's a different situation.

It's even worst when your best friend gets married.

You feel like you've lost a friend. 

Gone are the days where you can randomly drag her along to crazy adventures. 

Gone are the days where you can randomly knock on her door and surprise her with a visit.

I should be happy. But I am. I am happy for my friend. She's been dating her hubby for more than 2 years now and it's not as if it's different. 

But it is. 

It is going to be different. 

She will have different priorities. She will be living with somebody else. She will have a different life. 

She has "crossed over" the line. 

I'm happy for her. I really am. It's the next milestone for all of us at this point of our lives. 

I'm just sad because of all these changes. 

Tears are falling as I finish this blog post. Too may emotions are boiling inside. I can't seem to make a coherent post. 

We're all getting older. We are not teenagers anymore. And our 20's is about to end soon. 

Changes are happening soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment