Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Going home soon...


A man travels the world to find what he needs.. only to come home and find it. 

I'm going home soon. I just finished packing and sealed it. It's almost 5am and I haven't slept. I need to sleep already but I'll just write this quick post to let my feelings out. It has been a busy two months and that's why I haven't had any post in November 2016. I had the best vacation I could ever have. It wasn't perfect but definitely there were good days and bad days but this is the best vacation I ever had because I never felt so free. I have learned a lot about during this escapade and I will forever treasure this experience. Sometimes I am still surprise that I can manage to travel on my own. 

Well, Toni... fantasy will be over soon... it's a new year and now you'll have to "start" your life again. Choose your battles wisely. Choose how to spend your time wisely. Go study your Spanish lessons and prepare for IELT's exam. You have a lot of things to do when you get home. You've graduated masters and now you need to work on putting that to an advantage. Focus. Keep your eyes on the goal.

Good night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment