Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Monday, September 16, 2013

He who dares teach must never stop learning.

I am already on Module 2 of the 8-Module Series of MOOCs provided by Commonwealth Education Trust.

The 8 Modules are composed of the following:

Foundations of Teaching for Learning 1: Introduction
Foundations of Teaching for Learning 2: Being a Teacher
Foundations of Teaching for Learning 3: Learners and Learning
Foundations of Teaching for Learning 4: Curriculum
Foundations of Teaching for Learning 5: Planning for Teaching and Learning
Foundations of Teaching for Learning 6: Introduction to Student Assessment
Foundations of Teaching for Learning 7: Being a Professional
Foundations of Teaching for Learning 8: Developing Relationships

I am determined to finish the whole 8-Module Package and hoping it hits many birds at the same time.

My Thesis. My Masters. My Comprehensive Exam. My Profession. and Personal Development.

Module 8 will actually begin on November 2014 (Taking it more than a year to finish all 8 modules!)

So what does it say about MOOCs?

With this said, it surely means one thing...

I will be very busy.

Recently, I haven't had the time to read scholarly journals about MOOCs

Oh no.. my thesis!!!!!! Must.Graduate.Already.



No comments:

Post a Comment