Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Monday, January 22, 2018

Yo Extraño Mis Abuelo y Abuela



I miss my grandparents right now. 

They still feel very much alive in my mind and in my heart.

I would like to keep it that way.

I am just imagining that they live back in California right now.

Dear Grandpa and Grandma, 

I hope you can see me right now. I am now very happy. I do not cry anymore whenever I think about you being far away. But I still miss the both of you just the same. I just look at the pictures I have with you and those smiles help relive the memories I have had with the both of you. I love you both very much. Thank you for being my guardian angels and continuing to watch all of us. I know that you whispered something to God and I thank you for your continuous guidance. The both of you will always serve as my inspiration. I love you both very much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment