Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Every Morning Is A Heartbreak.





Many many thanks to the people who attended our grandparent's funeral. So many people spared their time in joining us with prayers and mourning. Thank you so much. 
I don't have videos from my grandfather's funeral because I went to accompany my grandmother to the hospital right after gramp's burial.
How should I know that that trip to the hospital was already a sign of my grandmother wanting to follow grampa? But they are both together now and laid to rest beside each other. 
We are overwhelmed with the people who showed their support. Thank you.









No comments:

Post a Comment