My iBooks Collection

My iBooks Collection
My iBooks Collection: Some of my favorite books!

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Trying to build a house for Steve...

I work for a company that teaches students various types of computer literacy and technology skills from kinder to grade 12.

I thought I should take advantage of the learnings I can get from studying our educational materials such as app development, 3D printing, robotics, animation, web design...

This would mean investing a lot of time, I know. But heck... learning a new skills always isn't a waste of time is it not?

The first lesson I chose was 3D Design using the Sketch Up Software.

It took me a couple of hours but I was able to create something!





This is my attempt to make a house for Steve! XD

I guess it ain't bad for first day of trying out SketchUp. 



No comments:

Post a Comment