Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Hold your horses!

Too many things are happening too soon too fast. I'm not complaining. It's just that my brain is now overwhelmed and I'm having a hard time prioritizing that I just have to list things down here.

Well first, I booked tickets last week to go back to U.S.A. I remember I started my blog in 2013 when I was in San Francisco. Well, now I have tickets to Los Angeles, Seattle and San Francisco. And I just bought them all last week. I still have like 3-4 months before I leave but it still hasn't really sinked in my head that this is happening. Like Oh my gosh, did I just book tickets to the U.S.? Yes, it is real.

As if that wasn't much of a shocked, today, my friends and I also booked tickets to go to Singapore on October. It also hasn't sinked in to me yet. I have yet to establish a financial strategy about these escapades of mine.

I completely have no idea what I am doing, but what I know is that I am actually excited to go travelling. The expenses are basically more or less the same when I travel here in the Philippines so I guess I should be traveling outside the Philippines (Asia, specifically) more often.

So anyway, now that's both on the table... what should I be doing now?

Let's do it by schedule:

1) Next week I have a research experiment to implement so I should be preparing myself for that.
....

2) This coming September I have an international conference for my professional organization... so I should also be preparing myself for that...

Other things that I should be doing this month: 3) Yoga, 4) Workbook Review of my project at work, 5) Additional Curriculum sessions for my project at work.

On October, 6) It's going to be my graduation month. Rehearsals and schedules and all, I gotta take note of that.

I think basically that's it for now. I should be able to accomplish this BEFORE I go away for my vacations.

I will stop wasting my time thinking of what to do and just DO IT.

One day at a time.

One task at a time.




No comments:

Post a Comment