Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Transcend: Lasallian Scholar's Society

 This was me during the scholar's event. I did the welcoming remarks for them. =) I love them!

 


The Lasallian Scholars Society is a student organization composed of students benefiting from student financial aid. This organization was established during my time as the financial aid officer of my university. I have resigned as an officer but these scholars have a way to capture my heart.

Theme for 2015 Transcend
This year's theme
I did the welcoming speech for this year's year-end celebration. As opposed to last year where they suprised me with a going away gift!

(Seriously guys) I also remember they surprised me with a birthday cake a day after my birthday.

I mean seriously? Thank you for adding brightness to my life.

This makes being in the education industry all super worth it!

BLOG POST FOR LAST YEAR'S TRANSCEND: http://tonirosepinero.blogspot.com/2015/04/transcend-culminating-activity-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment