Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Thoughts at four thirty in the morning...

I woke up at 1:30am and couldn't go back to sleep ...It's been weird how I've been waking up too early recently. I have not been a morning person for a long time.

Things in my life recently has been pretty much doing okay. Yesterday, I barely ate because of a lack in appetite. I think it's because my mind was just thinking about too many things that it barely had room to think about food. I hope today is a different day and I hope I get to have some appetite.

 I've been thinking too much about a lot of things but they're all positive things so far. Every day I am truly grateful of my life.

My sacrifices when I was in my early 20's were truly somehow worth it. I am probably not there yet in a life that I want to achieve but I definitely know I've gone far from where I was. And I am truly comfortable and happy!

 I am looking forward and curious to things the lies ahead. It is truly exciting.

Each day is different from the next. I am growing everyday and each month is always different from each other. I'm graduating on October and I'm truly excited with what's next in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment