Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Feels so great to be back on the mat.

Lately, I have been waking up at 2am for no apparent reason. My body clock is just screwed up. I pass out at random hours during the day or the afternoon or the evening. And at 2:00am, I sure do wake up.

And then recently, I haven't been functioning well, mentally. I feel so bored. I feel like all I do is study English grammar lessons, Spanish grammar lessons, and I haven't even started reading on Computerized Based Assessments, of which I have to do soon because I have a presentation this month about it.

I felt that I was so bored and people whom I talk to are boring me. August is a ghost month for all, but seems like this "ghosting" is starting to get into me. I'm so bored. I'm boring. I'm annoying the hell out of people because of my boredom.

My yoga studio is no longer as easily accessible to me now. But I really want to get back to my yoga. I know the benefits of me practicing it and other perks. But I just don't think I will be able to sustain the practice if I enrol back to my old studio. So I decided to search for YouTube yoga videos that could be an alternative for my yoga classes and just do yoga at home!

I found this!

It's really a perfect playlist. It's meant for home practice I believe. Some videos they have like, other yogis in it. And even the app I tried downloading on my iPad months ago, wasn't very motivating.

I started my morning with a 30-minute session (then fell asleep on the mat) and then another 30-minute session after waking up. I feel good inside. I don't feel 100% well yet, but I feel better. =) 

It shows that I really need yoga part of my life! 

Helps lessen worries, the stress, the anxiety, and a perfect way to kill boredom!




As for the rest of the day I'm going to do:
1) English Grammar Classes
2) Computerized-Based Assements
3) Spanish Grammar Lessons









No comments:

Post a Comment