Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Thesis and Work and the International conference.

Finally, I KNOW that I will officially graduate this October 2016. I got the signatures from my panel already. Minor revisions but it is already approved!!


I can also now focus more on building a bigger team for my work. I really love being a leader. I really enjoy balancing the chemistry, the culture, the personalities, the strengths and weaknesses. That's what's really I love best in being a leader. And it is true that being a leader will be so easy if you have the right people on your team! 







And then of course I can now focus more on the International Conference that my professional organization has been preparing for more than a year now. This is another accomplishment for me because all (but one) of the major partners of the conference is because of my networking skills. I am also going to take this opportunity to present my paper! Well, at least only a part of it because my thesis is actually compose of three studies. I can present the quantitative phase in this conference =)







My team on Online and Computerized Assessments will also be presenting. I will also be presenting, I think I should be preparing for my presentation soon. haha.

Oh goodie such a great year this year yes it was. Thank you Lord!

















No comments:

Post a Comment