Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Major Revisions

I'm going to write a quick post before I eat lunch and then proceed working on my thesis.

I just want to put on record that apparently, I have been doing something wrong ALL ALONG.

And now I have to make tweaks and major revisions and I went on a panic mode because I was worried of having to defend all over again. But I am more confident now with my methodology.

A professor told me, "No research is perfect." and that now that I realized the flaws of my paper he said "Now, you have officially become a researcher". 

Oh graduate school, I entered the program thinking of learning more about the MALT program but as I near graduation, I am learning less about the program and more about LIFE. I think this is what we call: The Hidden Curriculum.

No regrets. I like how it turned out to be.


I got these papers from the University's chapel the other day. My fave is "When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about." 

No comments:

Post a Comment