My iBooks Collection

My iBooks Collection
My iBooks Collection: Some of my favorite books!

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Thesis Sent

Phew.

Finally.

I've e-mailed my revisions to my mentor.

The waiting game begins. I hope my mentor already approves of my changes so I can just collect the signature I need from the panel and wait for the application to graduate and then graduate.

NO MORE REVISIONS PLEASE.

In the mean time, I need to gather my thoughts what to do while waiting for my thesis to be reviewed

1) Watch Arrow Season 4
2) Create Abstract for my Thesis (Quantitative Only) - and submit for PEMEA's conference
3) Start Researching about Online and Computerized Assessment and create the standards

Today is June 2.

What upcoming events should I be preparing for?

hmmmm...

Just PEMEA actually... and then work stuff... I have those in One Note to remind me.

kk time to watch Oliver Queen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment