Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Spanish notes. Spanish everyday.

I still have a long way to go to become a Spanish speaker. The gap between being an amateur to a fluent speaker still frustrates me, but I know I barely had a month since I started so I have to give myself some slack.

Qué quiere hacer hoy? What do you want to do today?

Quiero ir a ver una pelikula. I want to go see a movie.

Cuándo irá el estudiante a la oficina Del maestro? When will the student go to the teacher's office?


I'm doing lots of things to practice my Spanish. Listening to Spanish songs and reading it's translation and trying to memorize it. Listening to dialogues and reading its translation and trying to memorize it. Not missing a streak in Duolingo to practice my vocabulary knowledge. Listening to tutorial videos. But I'm lacking in speech practices which is why I feel like my tongue is tied. What's the use of speaking in Spanish if I'm not vocally practicing it right? 

At the least if I keep practicing everyday, I'm hoping that I'll be able to develop my Spanish speaking skills, right? Let's see. I have my blog to document my progress.

Qué quiere hacer hoy? 

In Spanish the H is always silent. 

Qué quire hacer hoy? 

What do you want to do today?

Quiero ir a ver una pelikula.
I want to go see a movie.

Gaaaaaah >_< 

Must must must be patient. 


No comments:

Post a Comment