My iBooks Collection

My iBooks Collection
My iBooks Collection: Some of my favorite books!

Friday, November 6, 2015

Thesis Update

On Friday, October 30, 2015, I started distributing my initial survey for pilot testing.


By November 1, 2015, I was able to reach my targeted number of participants (and even growing).

I can't believe I've gathered enough participants over the weekend.

I was actually giving myself a week for data gathering.

And now, I already have the revised survey and it's ready for the distribution once my mentor gives me the go signal.

The power of networking indeed.

I'm so grateful.

I suddenly realized why God gave me chance to work in my university. Even if it was just one school year. The relationships I have created with the Lasallian Scholars have been helpful and the key behind my thesis. Heck, even my whole thesis is about them.

I am still at awe at how many students supported me in answering and spreading the word about my thesis survey.

I can't believe it.

Thank you so much my fans! <3 hehehe

Kidding aside, THANK YOU SO MUCH.. I don't know how I can make it up to you guys.





No comments:

Post a Comment