My iBooks Collection

My iBooks Collection
My iBooks Collection: Some of my favorite books!

Friday, June 12, 2015

Recap: Things to do

Theories of Personality (Pause) - confidence level 80%
Industrial/Organizational Psychology (Pause) - confidence level 80%

Psychological Assessment (YES) + Statistics - confidence level 10%
Abnormal Psychology (YES) + DSM 5 - confidence level 10%

I have to put off Theories of Personality and Industrial/Organizational Psychology for a bit because even if I haven't really mastered all I need to know in these subjects yet, I need to review on the other two which I barely can recall anything about.

No idea where to start, I guess should start with going through the practice exams I answered and google stuff... Good night ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment