Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

For a moment - Return to the Sea



Okay, get a grip, get the hang of this flipper 
It's like slipping two feet into one big huge slipper 
This way is left, which way is right 
Well, now I'll be circling in in circles all night 
Oh, so this is forward. No problem.


I can't believe I can do this and more 

To swim in the sea like I walk on the shore 
Out of my shell, not closed up like a clam 
Come see, this is me, here I am 


For a moment all of me 

Is alive and at home in the sea
I'm swirling and twirling, so graceful and grand 
Not stubbing my toes getting stuck in the sand 


For a moment life is cool 

I'm a splash in the world's biggest pool 
This is more than my thoughts ever thought it could be 
For a moment, just a moment, lucky me 



For a moment I can shine 
Got a grin and a fin, it works fine 
My fingers are wrinkly, I really don't care 
If all of my curls are curled out of my hair 


For a moment I can feel 

All the dreams I've been dreaming are real 
Wish my mother could hear it, the sea is my song 
For a moment, just a moment, I belong 




For a Moment
From "The Little Mermaid - Return to the Sea"



No comments:

Post a Comment