Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Friday, May 8, 2015

Industrial Psychology: Board Exam Review Day 1

My pre-test results


Not bad for a pre-test but considering I just recently took an industrial psychology class this previous term, I should have gotten atleast 80+ !!! 

Confounding variable I was a bit sleepy and it's been over a year since I took an exam (comprehensive examinations). I need to train myself again to be an expert test taker.

The reality is, even if you know all the knowledge and content of the subject matter, if you're not good with time pressure and multiple choice exams, you are... Doomed.

The goal is to top the psychometrician board exam.

This is going to be an intensive three (3) months.

LET'S DO THIS

congratulations Toni for topping the board!!


No comments:

Post a Comment