Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thesis Proposal Defense & #Rhizo15

I just had my thesis proposal defense last Tuesday and I passed. Although of course there's still a lot of work and revisions to do so I should not allow myself to let time pass by again. I guess I have to memorize the comments so that I know the revisions I have to do, by heart. Before I start hanging out in the library again.

In other news, Rhizomatic 2015 class is already up. I actually can't seem to catch up even if it just started yesterday but then I realized, this is what Rhizomatic Learning is all about. It tells you there is no beginning and there is no end. It's just like a black hole or tornado, feel free to jump in when you're ready and just hold on to whatever thing you feel like holding on into.

My life feels a Rhizome, right now. Maybe I should just jump in, even if I'm not ready, and let's see how things go, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear that your thesis proposal defense has been passed by the committee members. To write a comprehensive thesis research play a key role. If we can do good research than we can easily write a good thesis. proposal for phd thesis

    ReplyDelete