My iBooks Collection

My iBooks Collection
My iBooks Collection: Some of my favorite books!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thesis Proposal Defense & #Rhizo15

I just had my thesis proposal defense last Tuesday and I passed. Although of course there's still a lot of work and revisions to do so I should not allow myself to let time pass by again. I guess I have to memorize the comments so that I know the revisions I have to do, by heart. Before I start hanging out in the library again.

In other news, Rhizomatic 2015 class is already up. I actually can't seem to catch up even if it just started yesterday but then I realized, this is what Rhizomatic Learning is all about. It tells you there is no beginning and there is no end. It's just like a black hole or tornado, feel free to jump in when you're ready and just hold on to whatever thing you feel like holding on into.

My life feels a Rhizome, right now. Maybe I should just jump in, even if I'm not ready, and let's see how things go, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear that your thesis proposal defense has been passed by the committee members. To write a comprehensive thesis research play a key role. If we can do good research than we can easily write a good thesis. proposal for phd thesis

    ReplyDelete