My iBooks Collection

My iBooks Collection
My iBooks Collection: Some of my favorite books!

Friday, January 23, 2015

What adults can learn from kids - Adora Svitak

I remember the first book I was proud of reading front to back cover (I never really liked to read before and I skip pages).

It was "The Little Prince".

The message from that book stuck in my head for years and years.

"Grown-ups like figures"

Similar to the idea of kids and "grown-ups" a.k.a. adults is the TED Talk of Adora Svitak.

I watched this TEDTalk video during the TEDxDLSU event and I am adding it to my list of favorite Ted Talks.

This is one of the reasons why there is student-centered / learner-centered movement in education...

What adults can learn from kids - Adora Svitak


"In order to make anything a reality, you have to dream about it first."

"If you don't trust somebody, you place restrictions on them."

"But kids grow up and become adults, just like you..."


No comments:

Post a Comment