Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Friday, January 23, 2015

TEDxDLSU : Youth Kaleidoscope



Hi I'm Toni and this is my idea: Why fit in when you are born to Stand out? .... #changetheworldmovement #TEDxDLSU 



According to the data of TJ Palanca.. I am restless... 

I agree. I am restlessly searching for change and new knowledge. 
For me, settling down with the current system is the time you stop the opportunity to grow. 


I really love and enjoyed our first TEDxDLSU event.

Not only TED + DLSU are two of my favorite things, but because the theme of Filipino Youth Empowerment resonated with me in so so SOOOOOO many ways. 

I don't have a long post because the experience has led me to becoming speechless. 

I am overwhelmed. I love every bit of presentation and TEDtalk. 

Bottomline.

We can change the world and make it a better place.





No comments:

Post a Comment