Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Suicidal year...


I finally enrolled in Thesis Writing 1 (6 years in grad school and counting)...

Happiest day of my life. 

And at the same time, I had my second session in I/O psychology graduate class today and we discussed the contents/tables of specification for the Psychometrician Board Exam.

I'm overwhelmed by the things I'm planning to do this year.

Meanwhile in class...

Me: I'm dying.
I/O Psych Professor: What? Why?
Me: 'cause Sir, I just enrolled in thesis today
Professor (surprised): Why are you taking the board exam and thesis at the same time!?!?!!?

....hmm I dunno... Lol it's probably just typical me. I like doing a variety of things. 

"The things I put myself into", I always say. 

But I miss this.

I miss the "healthy" pressure I give myself that pushes me to the limits and pushes me to excel and do things I never thought I could ever accomplish. 

In the end, I know it'll be worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment