My iBooks Collection

My iBooks Collection
My iBooks Collection: Some of my favorite books!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

My New Year Resolution, last 2014?




Okay.

During the beginning of 2014 (and even as 2013 was coming to an end), I told myself that 2014 will be fully dedicated to my thesis and to my new work. 

But what happened? 

After I passed my compre exams I concentrated only with work !!! 

Ugh. 

But this time around, I'm finally and officially (for real) enrolling in Thesis Writing 1. 

It was a tough ride having a topic approved because it feels like starting from scratch every time you get a rejected concept paper. 

But this 2015, atleast I already have a topic (an approved topic, somehow)... And a mentor. 

Let's get going, Toni !! 

2015 !!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment