Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

My New Year Resolution, last 2014?




Okay.

During the beginning of 2014 (and even as 2013 was coming to an end), I told myself that 2014 will be fully dedicated to my thesis and to my new work. 

But what happened? 

After I passed my compre exams I concentrated only with work !!! 

Ugh. 

But this time around, I'm finally and officially (for real) enrolling in Thesis Writing 1. 

It was a tough ride having a topic approved because it feels like starting from scratch every time you get a rejected concept paper. 

But this 2015, atleast I already have a topic (an approved topic, somehow)... And a mentor. 

Let's get going, Toni !! 

2015 !!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment