Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Admissions, Financial Aid & Student Experiences.

I'm an educator. 

Never in my life did I think I'd be working in admissions department but I surely am learning loads of new stuff...

I'm starting to feel that my career development is more than just studying learning experiences but also learning a lot about enrollment management.

Slowly, I am able to connect all my experiences. From being a former Director of Tutoring Club, being one of the tutors, understanding what happens inside the classroom and being exposed to student experiences that students need to accomplish outside the classroom, which is also relatively important in their student life... (such as enrollment for one!) I would always tell my students that things related to their financial aid status is also a priority. 

Of course, the demands of their teachers are important, but their enrollment status is equally important as well! (actually MORE important, should I say.)


No comments:

Post a Comment