Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Cheers to Professional Growth!

Just a week ago I panicked due to the information of a friend that as academic service faculties we were required to join professional organizations.

This, put me into a shock because I was not a member of one. 

The organizations I always put in my resume are my student organizations.

Although it is not against my heart and will that I am "required" to join professional organizations. 

I actually have always wanted to join one but I'm just not exposed to these kind of things so opportunities and reasons were hard to find. The interest was there... But life got in the way.

So thanks for the mandatory requirement of my University.... Hehe... I went efforts to look for organizations. I asked my professor how to join this professional organization and he discouraged me to join that org and recruited my in the organization he was currently in.

Long story short...

I paid my membership fee yesterday.

And today...

I got appointed to be a semi-board memberπŸ˜‚.

I'm so excited!!!!!!!

Just when I thought I have too many things in my plate... I accepted a task without question. I've been complaining recently how I lack in the socialization department. But I guess I really don't lack psychological needs.. But rather I want a variety of things happening in my life. 

It is an honor to be chosen! 

Grad school... Work... Professional Organization...

I guess my romantic life has to wait. lol I'll worry about that after grad school! 

Thesis first... I'm almost there.

I'm now the assistant to the secretariat of the Philippine Educational Measurement & Evaluation Assessment. 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ excited for my first board meeting.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ excited to expand my network of both friends and professionals.

Cheers to more good things happening in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment