Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Work-Life Balance, what's that?

Sadness...

April is almost over and my last blog post was February 2014.

What happened to my march?

I didn't even post my comprehensive exam grade yet.

And it's one of my greatest accomplishments that I should be proud of.

3.91 out of 4.00!!!!

When I saw it I thought life can be over...

Okay exaggeration because after comprehensive exam I was occupied with my new job as the coordinator for internally-funded scholarships of my University.

Work has been so far awesome. Actually, life has been.

But I should not forget my masters.

So here I am ..

Blogging again..

Because I have to go back to my main priority in life.

My Masters.

THESIS HERE WE GO!

Let's get back to the wagon.

Let's do this, Toni!

No comments:

Post a Comment