My iBooks Collection

My iBooks Collection
My iBooks Collection: Some of my favorite books!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Academic Procrastination: An Irony

I revisited the paper I was working on last November 2012, regarding my thesis back in 2008. 

Something happened while I was working on that paper... And I just stopped working on it completely.

used to want to specialize in Academic Procrastination. 

As an academic, that is... And not the procrastinator.

It's now 2014.

If I would go back to working on this paper...

The irony that it would reveal. 

Academic Procrastination at it's finest indeed. 

I could officially call myself an expert on academic procrastination, literally the expert on delaying things that are academically related... 

But as they always say, better late than never?

No comments:

Post a Comment